Call for Abstracts - Technical Forum, 2 November 2017
Latest NewsView all
Announcing the date for the Euroforum 2020The Sand Management Network, in partnership with SPE Aberdeen is delight...
Newly launched - Technology Awareness SessionsThe committee behind the Sand Management Network have been working on a ...
Call for abstracts for Feb 2019 Technical ForumThe Sand Management Network invites you to submit a presentation abstrac...
Our topic for the Technology Forum in November, being held at the Village Hotel in Aberdeen will be 'Sand Control Reliability'.
Further details to follow.
Open to: SMN Members
SMN, in association with SPE Aberdeen are delighted to announce the call for abstracts for the 9th Euroforum.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 16th August 2019 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forum will be held at Ardoe House Hotel as follows:
Monday 23rd March - pre conference workshop
Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th March - full conference and exhibition.
Open to: Public
At our last Technical Forum we focussed specifically on Downhole systems designed to deliver effective sand control in ever more challenging environments and how these systems have evolved over the past two decades.
For the next Technical Forum the theme will be Topside Monitoring and Sand Production Management and we would like to hear and discuss subject matter such as topside design considerations, well operating limitations, equipment installation limitations, data management and interpretation and or case histories that details strategies to deliver effective long term life of well sand management while maintaining optimum production.
Specific areas of interest include:
- Holistic strategy implementation for sand management
- Sand production monitoring and KPIs for successful sand control
- Methodologies, lessons learnt and best practices for evaluating sand management strategy
- Topside sand control techniques and monitoring
- Topside sand handling techniques - safe and environmentally sustainable sand disposal
- New technologies for top sides sand management and sand handling
- Well optimization techniques – data acquisition and monitoring
Contact Katrina Dunbar, Network Manager on 01224 900035 or email@example.com for more details.