Call for Abstracts - Technical Forum, 2 November 2017
Latest NewsView all
Call for abstracts for Feb 2019 Technical ForumThe Sand Management Network invites you to submit a presentation abstrac...
Events Programme for Phase 9Events programme for Phase 9: 20 Feb 19 - Technical Forum, Aberdeen 16/1...
Register for 30 August 2018 Technical Forum - Sand Control Fluids Delivering Well PerformanceOur morning session will be an interactive discussion on the interpretat...
At our last Technical Forum we focussed specifically on Downhole systems designed to deliver effective sand control in ever more challenging environments and how these systems have evolved over the past two decades.
For the next Technical Forum the theme will be Topside Monitoring and Sand Production Management and we would like to hear and discuss subject matter such as topside design considerations, well operating limitations, equipment installation limitations, data management and interpretation and or case histories that details strategies to deliver effective long term life of well sand management while maintaining optimum production.
Specific areas of interest include:
- Holistic strategy implementation for sand management
- Sand production monitoring and KPIs for successful sand control
- Methodologies, lessons learnt and best practices for evaluating sand management strategy
- Topside sand control techniques and monitoring
- Topside sand handling techniques - safe and environmentally sustainable sand disposal
- New technologies for top sides sand management and sand handling
- Well optimization techniques – data acquisition and monitoring
Contact Katrina Dunbar, Network Manager on 01224 900035 or email@example.com for more details.