Register for 30 August 2018 Technical Forum - Sand Control Fluids Delivering Well Performance
Latest NewsView all
Register for 30 August 2018 Technical Forum - Sand Control Fluids Delivering Well PerformanceOur morning session will be an interactive discussion on the interpretat...
New dates for Technical ForumsThe final two Technical Forums for Phase 8 will be held on 6 June in Sta...
Call for Abstracts - Technical Forum, 2 November 2017At our last Technical Forum we focussed specifically on Downhole systems...
Our morning session will be an interactive discussion on the interpretation of data from case histories on sand control completion selection and led by a facilitator.
For the afternoon session we will focus on the role of water injectors and water injection on optimising and improving sand management. The committee is interested in presentations covering the following areas:
• Design and performance of injector wells in unconsolidated fields
• Water injection well completions
• Sand control completion selection and design for injectors
• Flow Control Devices and Surveillance for injectors
• Case histories of produced water re-injection PWRI in sand producing fields
• The role of thermal induced fracturing on sand producing fields
• Improving efficiency and value through the use of digital technologies
Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your presentation slot.