Register for 30 August 2018 Technical Forum - Sand Control Fluids Delivering Well Performance
Latest NewsView all
SMN online - Wednesday 10 June 2020As mentioned before we are keen to take SMN events online and as such ar...
Taking SMN onlineWe are looking to put SMN events online for now, until live events are a...
Postponement of annual Norway meetingDue to ongoing travel and event restrictions, we have decided to cancel ...
We are pleased to announce that we have now rescheduled the date for the 2020 Euroforum to 23 - 25 November at Ardoe House Hotel.
The pre conference workshop will take place on Monday 23 November and the main forum on 24 & 25 November. We hope that the schedule will remain largely the same as previously advertised but will update you as soon as we can.
For those who booked to attend, exhibit, sponsor or present you will be hearing from us very shortly.
Open to: Public
Our morning session will be an interactive discussion on the interpretation of data from case histories on sand control completion selection and led by a facilitator.
For the afternoon session we will focus on the role of water injectors and water injection on optimising and improving sand management. The committee is interested in presentations covering the following areas:
• Design and performance of injector wells in unconsolidated fields
• Water injection well completions
• Sand control completion selection and design for injectors
• Flow Control Devices and Surveillance for injectors
• Case histories of produced water re-injection PWRI in sand producing fields
• The role of thermal induced fracturing on sand producing fields
• Improving efficiency and value through the use of digital technologies
Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your presentation slot.