Register for 30 August 2018 Technical Forum - Sand Control Fluids Delivering Well Performance
Latest NewsView all
Announcing the date for the Euroforum 2020The Sand Management Network, in partnership with SPE Aberdeen is delight...
Sand Consolidation - Technology ForumThe call for abstracts is now launched for the next SMN technology forum...
Newly launched - Technology Awareness SessionsThe committee behind the Sand Management Network have been working on a ...
The call for abstracts is now out so please get in touch if you would wish to present. Click on 'download programme' for more details.
Open to: SMN Members
SMN, in association with SPE Aberdeen are delighted to announce the 9th Euroforum will be held at Ardoe House Hotel as follows:
Monday 23rd March - pre conference workshop
Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th March - full conference and exhibition.
The call for abstracts has now closed and the programme is being constructed so details will be out soon.
If you are interested on sponsorship or exhibition opportunities then please click on the download programme button for the document.
Open to: Public
Further details to be announced
Open to: SMN Members
Our morning session will be an interactive discussion on the interpretation of data from case histories on sand control completion selection and led by a facilitator.
For the afternoon session we will focus on the role of water injectors and water injection on optimising and improving sand management. The committee is interested in presentations covering the following areas:
• Design and performance of injector wells in unconsolidated fields
• Water injection well completions
• Sand control completion selection and design for injectors
• Flow Control Devices and Surveillance for injectors
• Case histories of produced water re-injection PWRI in sand producing fields
• The role of thermal induced fracturing on sand producing fields
• Improving efficiency and value through the use of digital technologies
Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your presentation slot.