Register for 30 August 2018 Technical Forum - Sand Control Fluids Delivering Well Performance
Latest NewsView all
Announcing the date for the Euroforum 2020The Sand Management Network, in partnership with SPE Aberdeen is delight...
Newly launched - Technology Awareness SessionsThe committee behind the Sand Management Network have been working on a ...
Call for abstracts for Feb 2019 Technical ForumThe Sand Management Network invites you to submit a presentation abstrac...
Planning is underway on the 2nd Technology Awareness Session, hosted by NOV and further details will be announced soon.
Open to: Public
Our topic for the Technology Forum in November, being held at the Village Hotel in Aberdeen will be 'Sand Control Reliability'.
Further details to follow.
Open to: SMN Members
SMN, in association with SPE Aberdeen are delighted to announce the call for abstracts for the 9th Euroforum.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 16th August 2019 by email to email@example.com
The Forum will be held at Ardoe House Hotel as follows:
Monday 23rd March - pre conference workshop
Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th March - full conference and exhibition.
Open to: Public
Our morning session will be an interactive discussion on the interpretation of data from case histories on sand control completion selection and led by a facilitator.
For the afternoon session we will focus on the role of water injectors and water injection on optimising and improving sand management. The committee is interested in presentations covering the following areas:
• Design and performance of injector wells in unconsolidated fields
• Water injection well completions
• Sand control completion selection and design for injectors
• Flow Control Devices and Surveillance for injectors
• Case histories of produced water re-injection PWRI in sand producing fields
• The role of thermal induced fracturing on sand producing fields
• Improving efficiency and value through the use of digital technologies
Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your presentation slot.